Friday, May 7, 2010

PAF and god

Yeah...I know...weird title...Ditch that..
Well I was in the team that rocked the train (yes a little of boasting was needed...I like to pet my ego once in a while). Anyways while we were welding it, these strange thoughts ran through my mind.

The welding has a very definitive resemblance to God and the the working of this world.
Consider the bright spot at the center. It is like god, doing all the work but no one dare see it with their "mortal" (:P) eyes. But here comes the good part.

The sparkles that fall all around on the floor are like this world, a byproduct of God's actions...sab moh-maya hai...but they are pretty. We get caught up in that and never look or try to look for the source.

Now time for a poorly construed what some might call as a joke :
"The lesson here is do not go for the binaries. Always look for the source. That is where all the action is.."

No comments: